Project #1 Footprint Introduction


Description: The Footprint Introduction project is a way for both teachers and students to create a small display that shows many different things about themselves. It is a way for teachers to remember things about their students and for students to learn all about their teacher. In the center of mine, I included my name in black glitter. Starting at the top, I included a cat to show my favorite animal. To the left, a book page because I love to read, a scooters coffee because iced coffee is my favorite drink, the state of Wisconsin to represent where I was born and where my family is from. Continuing, the ice skate represents being a figure skater for most of my childhood, the pumpkin to show my favorite holiday (Halloween), a picture frame of my parents, my two sisters, and I, and the nails represent something I love to do, get my nails done. The art supplies and 'A,B,C' blocks show my love for my job and my ELED major and SPED minor, the airplane and suitcase because I love to travel and hope to travel much more someday, and the pompom to show my love for cheer when I was younger. The milk carton can be used as my fun fact about myself because I am lactose intolerant. 


Extension Activity: An extension to this activity could be having students get into groups or pairs, and share directly with a partner what they all included on their footprint craft. You could also have students find a partner, and then on a piece of paper write down things about their partner and then create a footprint introduction for their partner. A brown paper bag could be sent home with each student to fill with three or so different items that they can use to introduce themselves to the class as an introduction as well. 

Comments

Popular Posts