Vincent Van Gogh Art



Description: For this project, we created a Vincent Van Gogh inspired scene using construction paper, oil pastels, tissue paper, and a mod podge to hold and seal everything together. I decided to use a yellow background and yellow-orange colored tissue paper to give an effect that looked like a sunset. For my front scene showing, I made mountains from black construction paper and used a white oil pastel to add snow and for the details in the sky, I made snowflakes using a dark gray oil pastel so they would stand out and be more visible. 

Extension Activity: For an extension activity, I would have my students watch an information video on Vincent Van Gogh where they have a worksheet with fill in the black questions that give them a guide on the types of details and techniques he used. 







 

Comments

Popular Posts